Tourrangers Presents: *K-2 BASE CAMP GONDOGORO AND GONDOGORO LA TREK 2023*
K-2 Base camp Gondogoro la trek gives one of the greatest and loveliest mountain panoramas on earth. In a small are there are four peaks above 8000 meters are nestled beside hundreds of peaks of varying altitude and beauty. The scenery here truly cannot be matched anywhere else in the world. By a spectacular flight or drive along the KKH from Islamabad we will reach Skardu from where a seven hours jeep drive takes to Askoli for two weeks onward trek over the panoramic Gondogoro La (5500m) to Hushe village. Optional rest days at Concordia, the meeting point of Baltoro, Goodwin Austin and Vigin Glaciers, will take us in close contact to great peaks including K-2, Broad Peak Gasherbrum II & I. The climax of the trek is the crossing of the Gondogoro La to enter the Hushe valley to take the return road journey to Islamabad. With the logistic support of Balti porters, the trek becomes a mixture of nature and cultural splendors. For a magical experience
Mountain Range: Karakoram
Duration: 13 Days Zone: Permitted
Day 01: Skardu to Jhula
After breakfast we will embark jeeps for a full day ride on a winding jeep trail to Jhula – The last inhabitance on our way to the Great Glaciers. (Tent)
Day 02: Jhula to Paiju
We will resume trek along the Braldu River to a green oasis under the shadows of Paiju Peak 6611 M. (Tent)
Day 03: Rest Day at Paiju
Rest & acclimatization day at Paiju.(Tent)
Day 04: Paiju to Urdukas / Khubursae
Begin trek after an early breakfast. (Tent)
Day 05: khubursa to Goro I / Goro II
A long walk on the icy Baltoro Glacier. (Tent)
Day 06: Goro II to Concordia
After an early breakfast, we will resume a long walk on the Baltoro Glacier to a point called Concordia – a huge junction of Baltoro, Abruzzi & Godwin Austin Glaciers at 4000 meters. (Tent)
Day 07: Rest Day at Concordia
Day 08: Concordia to K2 Bc K2 base (A Day trip 4 hours up 3 hourrs down) after an early breakfast, resume your walk to K2 Base Camp and visit Memorial lunch at K2 base camp and back to Concordia (Tent)
Day 09: Concordia to Ali Camp
After an early breakfast we will leave the Concordia for Ali Camp. (Tent)
Day 10: Ali Camp – Cross Gondogoro Pass – Khuspang
A very early start as early as 2 or 3 O’clock in the morning we will take quick Break Fast and leave for Gondogoro La. During the sunrise we will reached at the top of the Gondogoro pass (5650m). We can have a magnificent view of the all 8thouands peaks from the top of Gondogoro pass, like K2, Broad Peak, GI GII, and many others 7thounds peak in the background. It would be straight down decent from the top to Khuspang campsite. (Tent)
Day 11: Khuspang to Shaicho
After a couple of minutes of easy walk, we will come onto the glacier. We will pick our way across moving boulders and ice, and finally crossing the glacier up to the camping site we will reach Shaicho. Walk: 06 – 07 hrs, Grade: Easy, Altitude: 3800 m. (Tent)
Day 16: Rest day Shaicho
Day 12: Shaicho to Hushe
After breakfast we will continue walk along the Hushe River on an easy path. Upon arrival in Hushe we will camp near the fields in Hushe village. (Tent)
Day 13: Hushe to Skardu
After breakfast we will embark jeeps for a full day ride on a winding jeep road to Skardu. Upon arrival transfer to hotel and check in. Overnight stay in hotel at Skardu.
• Thuraya phone during trekking (call charges not included)
• 20 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear – (Above 20 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
• CKNP waste management fees
As per itinerary
4 X4 Jeeps
• Jeeps from Skardu – Askoli
• Jeeps from Hushe – Skardu
As per itinerary
• Trekking foods 13 days food (during the trek, will serve breakfast, lunch and Dinner)
• Camping Materials:
• Mess tent, kitchen tent and kitchen \crockery
• All porters’ wages, kits and insurance
• Professional English speaking Guide and his wages, camp food, transport and his insurance
• Tips for baggage handling at airport & at hotels
• Fess: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)
Services Not Included:
• Member international flight tickets
• Member personal insurance
• Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges
• Room service,
• Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay) etc.
• Insurance liability and other under force majeure Conditions, medical aid and helicopter rescue Coverage of members etc.
• Jeep rent for local excursion (if any as like Deosai etc.)
• Any other service not mentioned above
Recommended List of Equipment:
Water proof jacket
Light cotton socks
Woollen socks 2 pairs
Gloves (water proof)
Head cover (scarf)
Full sleeves t-shirts
Water proof trouser
Sun glasses (uv) Water bottle 1.5 ltr
Two trekking sticks
Head torch (high beam)
Extra cells for torch
Trekking boots/ covered joggers
26. Small towel
Tooth brush/past Harness
Other terms & Conditions:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We request you to read and agree with them before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the trip.
2. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
3. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the organizers In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
4. On steep ascends/descends in mountainous areas; air conditions of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to avoid the vehicles from overheating.
5. Every possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
6. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
9. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
10. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
11. Read the Services Not Included Portion Carefully
End of tour
Rs 350.000 per person from Islamabad.
Rs 1300$ for Foreginers.
Note: People coming from other cities can join the tour from Islamabad. We can arrange Bus/Train/Air tickets for their comfortable travel to Islamabad and Hotel stay if they want to stay an extra night in Islamabad.
Reserve your seat directly from the website or fill the online booking form.
Transfer 50% advance payment for seat confirmation to our official bank account. Remaining payment at the time of departure.
Payment Mode: Via Bank
Bank: Allied Bank Limited
A/C Number: 06510010039838510010
A/C Title: Imran Anwar
Once payment is received, Please share the receipt either at 03344904842 [email protected]
Upon confirmation, we will add you to the trip WhatsApp group to e-meet all the group members and future trip updates.
10 day or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
15 days or less, 75% cancellation of charges does apply.
20 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
30 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.
Group will be led by the most professional and experienced Team of TourRanger. Team TourRanger specialize in arranging trekking tours and has successfully done multi-day trekking across the North including Churko Peak Winter Summit (4300m), K2 Base Camp Trek, Ratti Gali to Besal Naran Trek, Chitta Katha lake, Supat Valley Trek, Musa ka Musala, Makra Peak, and Ganga Choti winter summit, Backpacking in Chitral and successful expedition to Tiger Peak, Thallo Pass, Karomber Lake, Khokhus Pass and Minglik Sar (6050m) Malikaparbat, Sukaisar.
Talk to our Travel Agent
Call/WhatsApp: +92 334 4904842
Email: [email protected]
Office Address: Office M-12, Mezzanine Floor, Silk Centre, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
We craft travel itineraries that are unique, authentic, and affordable. Our approach "Meet as a stranger, become friends and return as a family.
Our attention to details make the difference and thus provide unbeatable access to experience Pakistan like never before.
+92 334 4904842
M-12, Mezzanine Floor, Silk Centre, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
Mon - Sun 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM